How to Become an AIDAA Member
- Check on the website, if you meet the eligibility criteria to become an AIDAA member
- Download the membership form from our website
- Fill in the all the sections in the form correctly and sign at the end of the form
Enter details of payment on the form:
Membership fee: Rs. 5,500/- (Rupees Five Thousand Five Hundred Only) to be paid by Online payment or UPI Reference ID in favour of “All India Difficult Airway Association” payable at Mangalore.
Name: ALL INDIA DIFFICULT AIRWAY ASSOCIATION (AIDAA)
Account Number: 50200029010991
Customer ID: 112752281
IFSC Code: HDFC0004012
Please enclose with the membership form:
- 2 passport size photos (one stuck to the application form & other with name written on back)
A self-attested copy of
- Post Graduate qualification certificate and
- M.C.I. registration certificate.
- Your Demand Draft
Please mail the duly filled application form to:
Dr. Sumalatha R. Shetty,
General Secretary, AIDAA (All India Difficult Airway Association)
Department of Anaesthesia, Critical Care
KSHegde Medical Academy, Nithyananda Nagar, Deralakatte,
Mangaluru – 575018, Karnataka
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +91 - 9448115617 (Dr. Sumalatha Shetty)
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application and the payment receipt will be sent to you once the payment is realized. Once the Executive Committee confirms your membership a membership certificate and ID card of AIDAA will be posted to you.
Contact the AIDAA General secretary - Dr. Sumalatha R. Shetty (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org from the AIDAA office for any membership related queries.